How much Did Biggie Smalls Weight ?
Biggie Smalls or the Notorious B.I.G . was reported to be 6 foot 3 inches and weigh 395 pounds by the coroner after his death. Some claim the coroner only estimated these numbers and other estimates range over the years from 300 pounds upwards to 385. There are also those who claim that instead of being 6’3″, he was closer to 6’1″ or 6’2″ and he seemed taller because he always wore Timberland boots.
Regardless of the statistics, he was an imposing figure. He was an even bigger figure in the entertainment world.
Billboard, Rolling Stones, and the Source magazines all named him the greatest rapper ever. In 2020, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Amazing, when you realize he was only 24 when he died.
- Today's visitors: 5
- Today's page views: : 7
- Total visitors : 391
- Total page views: 636
- How to Light Charcoal Without Lighter Fluid
- Why are People Asking: Can you microwave Styrofoam…
- Why are people asking: is water wet?
- Why Are People Asking How Many Rubber Bands Does It Take to Explode a Watermelon?
- Alternatives to Secure Detention
- Best Alternative to Quicken For Mac
- What is QANON?
- Cigar Clubs Becoming Popular
- Sun Blocking Blinds
- Comparisons of Fundraising Events Featuring Drag Queens vs Womanless Weddings
- Negative Effects of TikTok
- Latest Data Reveals Record Number of Drug Overdose Deaths in US